If you’re very much into gay culture, or whoever you are really, you’ve probably been waiting for RPDR’s season 8 like
& Even though we’ve only gotten 2 episodes as of today, the queens have us gagging already. So without further ado, here are, in no particular order, 9 gasp worthy moments this season.
Now let’s review everybody!
1. First off, Thorgy Thor’s jumpsuit fantasy. Now that’s how you get ready for a red carpet & slay all the gown-wearing bitches around you, giving me Cher teas.
& Let’s also take a moment to appreciate the Frida Kahlo realness she served on last week’s mini challenge. Cultural appropriation? Debatable. But isn’t the whole show problematic as hell? So is every reality TV show out there.
2. Moving on to Bob The Drag Queen’s impeccable Viola Davis inspired look. The hair, the legs, the ass…
what can I say?
3. Now I’m not usually into queens who make it their job to impersonate a pop star, but damn, Derrick Barry’s entrance was on point.
4. But what’s really important here is this beautiful asian creature who came to DESTROY EVERYONE with her makeup.
She may have been picked last for last week’s maxi challenge because of her lack of dance skills
But she still is the sweetest
& Fiercest queen of them all.
Sweet & salty, she’s the whole package!
& When the library is open, she’s ready for the job henny.
5. What’s great is that time when the ladies got in Formation
In AND out of drag
But then Naomi Smalls invited all of them to take a seat & leave room for her legs.
I mean, look at them
6. You may think you’re the only one fucking up the queens’ names, but even they are in the same boat – I’m way too obsessed to do so, but any given sane person might.
First we’ve got Robbie Turner assigning challenges
Then there’s Derrick questioning Naomi’s ability to be editor-in-chief of American Vogue
& The best one yet, Cynthia Lee Fontaine & her usual crazy self
7. As you can see, Untucked often has juiciest moments, especially when Thorgy is giving us red velvet cheesecake couture & reading Bob’s outfit.
Oh c’mon now, that Gone with the Window dress was ready for the curtain call!
& She went on to read her cardboard luggage as well!
But can we all agree she still is this season’s sunshine?
Look at them being all friendly & stuff, aww.
8. Acid Betty is a fucking bitch & she has no problem admitting it.
However, she still SLAYED this outfit
AND this one
But backstage is where the real magic happens: American Horror Story: Acid Pepper
Ok I’m sorry that was mean.
9. Last but not least, that well deserved second week double elimination. Laila & Dax may have lip synced to Gloria Gaynor’s I Will Survive, but no bitch did survive!
Which queen will be coming back to the race? Will it be Shangela? Willam? Or perhaps a new queen? Nope, it’s probably going to be Naysha & I’m not having it… what kind of anticlimactic turnout!
Just like Naomi’s cliffhangers, waiting a whole week is gonna be a real…